Just got back HTC repaired phone - Now wifi doesn't work

This is a discussion on Just got back HTC repaired phone - Now wifi doesn't work within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I dropped my phone a couple weeks ago and cracked the screen. I sent it in to htc to get it fixed. I just got ...

Thread: Just got back HTC repaired phone - Now wifi doesn't work

Just got back HTC repaired phone - Now wifi doesn't work

I dropped my phone a couple weeks ago and cracked the screen. I sent it in to htc to get it fixed. I just got it back and it looks great but now wifi will not work no matter what I do(was working fine before I sent it in). Has anyone had a similar experience with them? How did they handle it?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Have you tried a factory data reset? Contacted HTC?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Yeah I tried the factory reset twice. Tried some wifi fixer apps. No reason that it shouldn't work since it was working well when i sent it off. They did revert my phone back to froyo and I updated again to gingerbread GRI40. Still that shouldn't matter. I'm calling customer service tomorrow but so far their customer service has been lacking. I'm trying to figure out if they are going to f me on this.

Sounds like you will have to send it back.
    My wifi was broken and my battery was overcharging and they had to replace the motherboard.
    My phones fine now but it took almost 8 weeks and cost 120.
    Watch out for their call centre, the information they give can be unreliable and the repair centre are a different department who they communicate with via email so all in all it can be frustrating and time consuming to deal with them.
    Though I had one guy called Mohamed (ask for desk number or ext 111364) who was well sound and I wish I had spoken to him at the start as he would have sorted out my problems.
    Stephen

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links