where am i going wrong

This is a discussion on where am i going wrong within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, Just purchased a second hand nexus one..had 2.3.3 loaded on it..Put a 16gb Sd card from my old phone on it and gave the ...

Thread: where am i going wrong

Exclamation where am i going wrong

Hi,
    Just purchased a second hand nexus one..had 2.3.3 loaded on it..Put a 16gb Sd card from my old phone on it and gave the 4 gb card from nexus one back to dealer..
    Now i cant find the market app on my phone.Tried factory reset,hard reset,reinstalling 2.3.3 from update.zip but yet no success..cant wait to install apps..
    Thanks for helping..

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Just to be clear, where are you looking for the Market?
    You have checked the app drawer, right?

Even if he didn't after the factory reset the widget should be on the first home screen on the right but still good question if it is not in the app drawer (that little symbol between the phone and the browser on the bottom of the screen) check in settings -> about phone then look for mod version if you see it then I know what the problem is (if you don't then something weird is going on XD)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links