Battery completely drained, won't recharge

This is a discussion on Battery completely drained, won't recharge within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; ha. yeah i was wondering about those lines in your sig file. i'll check out your other thread. i'm not sure (hoping not) that the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battery completely drained, won't recharge

ha. yeah i was wondering about those lines in your sig file. i'll check out your other thread. i'm not sure (hoping not) that the phone is bricked, however since I didn't attempt modifying it in any way. it simply ran out of battery (i powered it on twice to check the time) and won't take charge now....

i was actually going to root and run a custom rom, just hadn't gotten to it. i'm really hoping it's just a battery/charger problem. i guess i won't find out till the battery and standalone charger come in next week.

how much did htc charge you to fix the problem? didn't know they fixed bricked phones...

Well bricked just means that it won't work anymore no mater what you do so anyway what they did was replace the main board the rear cover board and the lcd (although it looks like amoled which is weird because they are not supposed to have those any more) but anyway they charged me only 55$.

$55 isn't bad at all. much less that buying a used one, which will probably run me about $250 easy...

how long was the turnaround? and how much did you spend on shipping?

Shipping is included in there they send a prepaid label all you need is a box and some bobble wrap and as far as time goes it took probably max 2 week I think before I had it back in my hands although don't quote me because I'm not sure.

gah. another two - three weeks without my phone will be torture...
    thanks for the info though. I appreciate it.

Hoping some of these other methods will work out.

Ya wish you all the luck in the world that it is just the battery although not to be negative but I don't have much faith that it is that, it's just that we are not the only people this has happened to I saw this somewhere else on the forum on someone who was on stock 2.3.3 as you were so

yep. gotcha.
    hoping for the best...

ok. got the new battery in today, which works fine. looks like the USB port is f'd, since it won't take a charge. looks like i'll have to mail it in for a replacement.

do any of you know if HTC supplies loaner phones? and how long their turnaround is?
    thx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links