Wifi drops out since 2.3.4 update

This is a discussion on Wifi drops out since 2.3.4 update within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I manually updated to 2.3.4 the other day and since then my wifi connection will drop out if the phone has been idle for a ...

Thread: Wifi drops out since 2.3.4 update

Wifi drops out since 2.3.4 update

I manually updated to 2.3.4 the other day and since then my wifi connection will drop out if the phone has been idle for a while (roughly an hour or so). When I wake the phone the wifi indicator is gray and then turns green once it re-establishes a connection. I had the same problem with 2.2 I think, or one of those other updates. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing similar problems. FWIW, my wifi sleep policy is set to "never" and has been since the phone was new.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Same here... I am now unable to connect to my wireless spot at home with the Nexus One. No problem with the laptop so it is not the router. Any suggestions?

Laval, Qc
    I can connect to my home wifi no problem but having issues with the hotspot at work

*edit : issue resolved. It was the router wich has been reseted. So all wifi works fine with my N1 under 2.3.4.

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

wifi problems on nexus S

Same problem since some weeks (update 2.3.4?)

Only a restart of the phone solves the connectivity problem.

Nexus S / 2.3.4. / I9020XXKD1 / GRJ22

did u set your wifi polecy in the wifi setings to "never"....since gb i never ad a prob with wifi compare to froyo...oups sorry dint read the first post lol

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    use to ave a milestone xt720 but got converted to nexus one....YA MAN :nexusx:

i'm having the same problem. it has happened a lot lately at work. i can connect my laptop and my coworker's iphone can connect, but it would just suddenly stop working on my n1. our IT guy would reset the router for me and it would fix my problem.. but not anymore. I've rebooted many times, re-typed the password, but it just can't get past "Authenticating..." today. What's causing this problem???

WiFi Disconnect Since UpDate 2.3.4

Hello, all:

I'm having the same issue. My N1 won't connect to my home wifi network. It seems set by default to 'off,' and when I try to connect, it says my home wifi network is "out of range," while the phone is about 6 inches from the router. I don't even get the option to "connect," so that that process can also fail.

It isn't a router issue, so is it a Nexus One issue? A Google issue? A Videotron issue? And most important, is this an issue that's going to be resolved? I would like for this nightmare of a phone to at least be able to get online.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links