Music apps skipping to next track

This is a discussion on Music apps skipping to next track within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I tried plugging my aux in for my car and it caused Pandora to skip to the next song repeatedly until it wouldn't allow it ...

Thread: Music apps skipping to next track

Music apps skipping to next track

I tried plugging my aux in for my car and it caused Pandora to skip to the next song repeatedly until it wouldn't allow it any longer, I tried the music app and it just skips as well not letting me listen to more than 1 second of every song.

Everything works as normal without the aux in plugged in... Has anyone have this happen?

I am running CM7 with 2.3.3 ATM... I'll download the latest and try but I remember this happening in the past...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have this exact same problem. The stock music player will skip to random tracks after a second only when an aux cable is plugged in.

I tried play music through another music player app but the stock music app will play in the background and skip to other tracks while the other music app is working just fine. I tried to uninstall the stock music app but it wont let me.

Anyone else have this problem and know the solution?

Thanks

Android version 2.3.4

I ad that prob to but once you root youre phone and delete the stock music player with systeme app remover and then install a player like morph music player r other every thing comes back to normal...dont know wy that prob apens.

sent from my pimped N1 rooted cm7 wooohoooo
    use to ave a milestone xt720 but got converted to nexus one....YA MAN :nexusx:

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links