Nexus one bricked..?

This is a discussion on Nexus one bricked..? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Neat Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nexus one bricked..?

Neat

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

Ya the three figure salute is pretty cool if I remember correctly it is for booting to fastboot directly but most people only use it encase of emergencies.

Which seems to be every week for me

Have gotten pretty good at it

If it works, then I can get out of anything, so far, by reformatting card and restoring nandroid
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Uh ken if your running into problems every week (or about) is it when your going to flash a new ROM or is it just like that cause if it is I would say screw the nandroid and just make a TB then restore apps to a new ROM (no system data as you probably already know) then I would wipe all the backups and start a new just encase. Anyway that is what I suggest unless the problem is when you go to flash something then I guess check md5 and wipe all 5X

You know the usual

No, it's just I do a lot of flashing between Sense roms, which don't play well with my hboot and CM7/MIUI roms

I got a phone with more bad blocks than some. Needed a special Redstar kernal he made for phones like mine just to run MM's Desire HD rom.

I am going to start flashing Temasek's Wipe System only zip along with caches between roms and see.

When you flash a rom it doesn't completely erase the system, but backs up and restores some old files before the flash. I think over time I just need to clean house. Got it working pretty well for my particular issues.

Running up the new GB/Sense rom atm and needed to redo card cause of these issues. Also, ran the System Wipe zip mentioned before I did other wipes. Will see if it runs better this time.
    RCmixHD PORT [2.3.3 + SENSE 2.1] v1.0 : [09 MAY 11]

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

As @Dude Random said, Make a TB and then wipe all off via your recovery installed. Afterwords, I would reccommend a battery reset followed by a clean install of a stock Android image (2.2.1 as this is what the phone shipped with) and then running a script to fix all permissions and then reboot, and start over fresh. Annoying as it is, this is your best bet to get the device back into working condition.

The OP may not be rooted

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links