Connection problems since 2.3.4 update

This is a discussion on Connection problems since 2.3.4 update within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Every since I got the OTA upgrade to 2.3.4 last week I'm having a very hard time keeping connections. Right after the initial reboot I ...

Thread: Connection problems since 2.3.4 update

Connection problems since 2.3.4 update

Every since I got the OTA upgrade to 2.3.4 last week I'm having a very hard time keeping connections.

Right after the initial reboot I was only able to connect to edge for quite a while. This was at home where I always have a rock solid 3G signal.
    Since then I'm often dropping out of 3G and going to edge and often even "G". At time I'm unable to make a call, I'm dropping calls, I'm losing signal completely and people are not able to hear me. I could see it being just one of those things if it happened once, but it's been bad ever since the upgrade. Any idea what the hell is up?

It's a non rooted nexus one BTW.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I was pretty shocked to see that nobody else had this issue.

Anyway, I seem to have fixed it. I pulled the battery for 10 mins and it's been working normally since! Hopefully the screen going blank issue has been resolved. It's not happened since the update.

I had noticed a few people with a similar issue, but never experienced it myself, and never found a fix...

Quote Originally Posted by Wooba View Post
    I was pretty shocked to see that nobody else had this issue.

Anyway, I seem to have fixed it. I pulled the battery for 10 mins and it's been working normally since! Hopefully the screen going blank issue has been resolved. It's not happened since the update.
    Actually, i am having that problem now. Not rooted on 2.3.4 as well.
    Nexus One- 2.3.6 GingerBread GRK39F- w/ Lexar 32gb CL.10

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links