cant update nexus one also. searched archives

This is a discussion on cant update nexus one also. searched archives within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I know someone has posted a very similar thread below but no one has responded. About a year ago I dropped my nexus and the ...

Thread: cant update nexus one also. searched archives

Exclamation cant update nexus one also. searched archives

I know someone has posted a very similar thread below but no one has responded. About a year ago I dropped my nexus and the screen shattered one of my dads old friends works at Microsoft developing hardware and software and he said they were all given new nexuses but then soon after they decided to give them different phones and not use the nexus so he gave me the phone and it was still in the box. The phone was unlocked and also was modded it has a rom manager etc. So few months ago an update came and when I would try to update it it would fail then a menu in green would pop up with options to reboot etc. At the bottom it said update could not be verified so I would just reboot it. It stopped after few months but now that a new update is out its starting again. I've missed 2 updates and I really don't car about roms and all that. I want to just get rid of it so I can update my phone. Please help if anyone can. Thanks for reading.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Responded in the other thread...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links