From 2.3.4 to CM7.... lost 3G network ?

This is a discussion on From 2.3.4 to CM7.... lost 3G network ? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ya by bootloader I mean hboot most of the time most of us will refer to it like that but now anyway prompt no prompt ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: From 2.3.4 to CM7.... lost 3G network ?

Ya by bootloader I mean hboot most of the time most of us will refer to it like that but now anyway prompt no prompt it doesn't really mater did it bring you to the version that it was supposed to (frg33 if you used the file I sent you)?

no like i said no prompt no install, it verify the files but do no further....
    now i am into recovery (amon_RA) and trying to flash the same passimg with no success...

this is the file im trying to flash

would it be safe to flash from zip with signature verification OFF ? (i expect no...)
    (thats what im trying on right now...)

Uh ok then just for the fun of it try and rename the file passimg and see if it works.

it is not a filetype problem... i know about that mistake (im techy on computer)

so here i am, i flashed the passimg with amon_ra without signature verification... now im back on froyo (uuuuh ugly....)
    same steps.... configure the network setting, allow data, add APN from videotron....
    still no 3G...

wtf... when i went from froyo to ginger it did the exact same thing... but i had forgot the APN...
    now from ginger to Cyanogen.... !?

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

(sorry for that epic troll...)

i think i found that nasty problem.... and it is not a phone nor a carrier problem.... it is MISREADING....

i wrote media.videotron.com as my APN....
    it is: media.videotron

now it works magically.... T_T
    going back to flash CM7 now... sorry for taking up your precious time, it was a really noob move =/

Ok well it's cool screw ups happen it's no big deal but I'm glad you got it working again

yeah, but still a big thanks to you guys, even though it was a stupid move you were there ready to help, its getting rare those days =) ill tell you later whats happening with this sweet n1 o' mine

by then, have a good night fellow androidian =)

like i said, evrything works now even under CM7, so this post is BUSTED !!! =D

feel free to delete / use as proof that inattention happens and can eat 3-4 hours for a couple of character xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links