Random reboots with my N1

This is a discussion on Random reboots with my N1 within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I know there is alot of threads about this but didnt find one with the exact same problems as me so I hope someone can ...

Thread: Random reboots with my N1

Random reboots with my N1

I know there is alot of threads about this but didnt find one with the exact same problems as me so I hope someone can help me.

My phone reboots randomly a few times a day if i DONT have a SIM-card in it, the SIM-card is new. If I put in this SIM-card I can hardly do anything I just reboots like every 1-2 mins.

I tried factory reset, reinstalling gingerbread, unlocking the bootloader and installing a new OS (Cyanogen mod 7) but the same thing keeps happening.

My phone was working fine for about 4 months and I didnt install anything "crazy". Alot of videos and lots of facebook is basically what I used it for I guess. Some games.

So i dont know what the problem is, I thought maybe the battery but I tried another battery and the same thing happened.

Have anyone had a similar problem and fixed it or do I have to get a new phone?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

First thing are you flashing the ROMs from a custom recovery or directly from fastboot if it's from a custom recovery which one?

Now since you said you flashed cm7 what version did you flash I would make sure it's a stable version. Also did you try any other ROM or even version of cm maybe one from froyo just to see what happens if your not on gingerbread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    First thing are you flashing the ROMs from a custom recovery or directly from fastboot if it's from a custom recovery which one?

Now since you said you flashed cm7 what version did you flash I would make sure it's a stable version. Also did you try any other ROM or even version of cm maybe one from froyo just to see what happens if your not on gingerbread.
    I flashed the RA-passion-v2.2.1.img from fastboot (commandline) and then I installed CM7 cm_passion_full85 nightly or whatever its called. I havent tried flashing some other rom, I will try it.
    Thanks

Ok well when you flashed the ROM did you do the full wipe the recommended amount of times? Another thing I would recommend doing is to do temasek system wipe and do a clean install.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links