Broken Nexus One Screen, help please?

This is a discussion on Broken Nexus One Screen, help please? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I believe I dropped my Nexus One while I was drunk and damaged the AMOLED screen. This is what the damage looks like: I don't ...

Thread: Broken Nexus One Screen, help please?

Exclamation Broken Nexus One Screen, help please?

I believe I dropped my Nexus One while I was drunk and damaged the AMOLED screen. This is what the damage looks like:

I don't believe the digitizer is damaged because I can still feel the haptic feedback, such as when I slide the lock across and it gives a little buzz when it unlocks, home button etc. Just the screen is damaged. I'm assuming that it isn't a loose connection and that I actually broke the screen. I'm just not sure which replacement LCD to get. I know there is the original AMOLED, and then the Sony version, but am I restricted to one since I (think) have the AMOLED? I would like to stay with the original AMOLED if I could. Any help would be appreciated, need to get my phone back up and running as soon as I can!

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

HTC will fix it for about $55. The same thing happened to my Nexus One. I called HTC and they sent me a repair order and within 10 days the phone was back repaired and in perfect working order.

cell doctors

I don't know where you live, but when i broke my screen, i took it to CPR (cell phone repair) in mountain view, ca. The did it same day 859 El Camino Real, I think it was $70

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links