help with nexus one

This is a discussion on help with nexus one within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; hi all dear members..i have a problem with my nexus one..i bought online on ebay like 4 months ago from someone and he said he ...

Thread: help with nexus one

help with nexus one

hi all dear members..i have a problem with my nexus one..i bought online on ebay like 4 months ago from someone and he said he just updated the android to 2.3.3 the battery was bad like lasting only a max of 4 to 5 hours and i thought it might the bug in 2.3.3 so i changed the battery but still no difference..i downgraded to froy still the same..and now running cyanogenmod 2.3.3 but still the same..
    battery now lasts like for 2 to 3 hrs at most...
    what d u advice me to do..?
    thx

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

New battery,call HTC and get a replacement.
    I use my phone continuously,and I mean none stop.I'm getting at least 5-7 he's daily and I'm plugging in at the 15-20% mark.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I have already changed the battery i bought it online from foneshop.ie for 25 euros. I don't have the reciept for the phone cuz I bought it from someone online

I'd still phone HTC and see if its still under warranty.you don't need a receipt they go by the Mei # on the phone

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Did you try checking to see if you had a problem app of some kind that is using up all your battery?

Hey how you doing!!
    It s either the hardware that s jacked up or the rom that you re running that s using all the juice or maybe an app running in the background... try this:
    1 - uninstall all apps from the market (my apps section/not the phone's) from your device and reinstall the ones you only need...
    2 - 2nd option, if not re-flash your device to the latest version 2.3.4 via OTA (over the air update)... Here are some instructions to achieve this:

Nexus One's Android 2.3.4 update is here; we've got your update instructions | Android Central

After you get the 2.3.4 update, your phone should run smoothly and you should have a better battery life and performance... also do not forget to make a back up of all your personal datas such contacts etc...cos this will wipe out all the user datas from the phone... let us know..

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links