Referenceerror: D is not defined

This is a discussion on Referenceerror: D is not defined within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Anyone getting this message when trying to search/ log on to internet? The whole message is this: http://www.google.com says: ReferenceError: D is not defined This ...

Thread: Referenceerror: D is not defined

Referenceerror: D is not defined

Anyone getting this message when trying to search/ log on to internet?
    The whole message is this:

http://www.google.com says: ReferenceError: D is not defined

This just started in the last month.
    Nexus One- 2.3.6 GingerBread GRK39F- w/ Lexar 32gb CL.10

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Is this on your phone, our from a Firefox browser on your PC?

Quote Originally Posted by danger-rat View Post
    This is on my phone. I know better to come in here with anything other than a Nexus One question. Probably why I have so few posts here.
    Anyway, this message started within the last month. Seems to correspond to 2G (white) only signal, at least thats the only thing I have noticed thus far.

I figured you would be asking about your phone, but thought I would ask because this is an issue I've seen typically with Firefox and plugins. Have you installed any new software about the same time?

I figured you would be asking about your phone, but thought I would ask because this is an issue I've seen typically with Firefox and plugins. Have you installed any new software about the same time?
    Well I use the proprietary search/internet (Google) engines that came with the phone. I tried Opera and Firefox last year and earlier this year but uninstalled because they basically were slower than what I had. The only things I can really recall installing would be some games like Gem Miner(power hog btw), Air Controller and Hex Defender.

I would start with backing up your bookmarks, then wiping data from your browser and see if it helps...

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Claw View Post
    This is on my phone. I know better to come in here with anything other than a Nexus One question. Probably why I have so few posts here.
    Anyway, this message started within the last month. Seems to correspond to 2G (white) only signal, at least thats the only thing I have noticed thus far.
    The "white" has nothing to do with 2G/3G

This page: Official Google Blog: Some cool Android tips and tricks

Explains it this way:
    Notification bar icons (Wi-Fi, network coverage bars, etc.): Turn green when you have an uninhibited connection to Google, white when you don't. Hint: if you're in a hotel or airport using Wi-Fi, the bars won't turn green until you launch the browser and get past the captive portal.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links