Opened N1 now screen colors are messed.

This is a discussion on Opened N1 now screen colors are messed. within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Alright so here's a quick story of what happened... N1 screen cracked. Order new screen to replace it. Opened it up, replaced it. Ended up ...

Thread: Opened N1 now screen colors are messed.

Opened N1 now screen colors are messed.

Alright so here's a quick story of what happened...

N1 screen cracked. Order new screen to replace it. Opened it up, replaced it. Ended up with 1-2 small screws left and 2 small black rubber.

Turned on the phone, everything works perfectly fine, but the colors are way off and the images even look somewhat distorted. It's kind of a purple hue color now and icons and pictures look a bit blurred.

I took apart the phone again. Put it back together. Made sure the connections were all done properly. Same thing.

I took apart the phone again, used the old screen to see if maybe the new screen I received was defective. Still the same problem.

Any ideas? Did I mess up my phone while trying to fix it? Anyone know which part of the phone is related to the colors on the screen?

Thanks ahead of time.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi, i've the same problem so i up this thread.
    Maybe, someone found the solution, or someone knows the part which is responsible of the screen's color.

I'm having the same problem. Either of you two have any luck fixing it?

Hi, i have solved this issue but i don't know you if it's the same thing of yours.
    Check your digitizer connection, between the lcd screen and your digitizer and remove any stickers you see.
    there was a little sticker on the connector of the digitizer, i remove it and everything works after that.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links