Tried everything. No 3g. Nexus one on TMo Help!!

This is a discussion on Tried everything. No 3g. Nexus one on TMo Help!! within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I just got a used Nexus one- rooted it. I'm on TMO- web2go. This phone has not ONCE shown me 3g. I'm so frustrated!! I ...

Thread: Tried everything. No 3g. Nexus one on TMo Help!!

Unhappy Tried everything. No 3g. Nexus one on TMo Help!!

I just got a used Nexus one- rooted it. I'm on TMO- web2go. This phone has not ONCE shown me 3g. I'm so frustrated!! I tried everything. APN set at internet2.voicestream.com. No luck. internet3.voicestream.com. still no luck. wap.voicestream.com NADA. I even tried forcing it to 3g using *#*#4636#*#*. It just keeps jumping back to WCMA preferred within a minute and loses signal completely during that minute.
    I was so excited to leave my Iphone 3G but in one week I am giving up hope. Someone please help. I'm on Android 2.3.4. Baseband version 32.41.00.32U_5.08.00.04. Build Number GRJ22
    Would really appreciate any suggestions

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Pull your battery and look at the back of your phone (where the battery was). At the top of the black part you should see some numbers like PB99100, or PB99110. PB99110 is the AT&T phone, and it's hardware is not compatible with the T-mo 3G network...

You're right! Now I've to sell the phone but at least now I know what was happening! Thank you thank you!!

The AT&T version is harder to find, so you shouldn't have a problem selling it...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links