new nexus one not booting

This is a discussion on new nexus one not booting within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; hello, i ordered a nexus one from amazon.com got it today. i boot it i see the animation X then it stop. then i check ...

Thread: new nexus one not booting

new nexus one not booting

hello,

i ordered a nexus one from amazon.com got it today. i boot it i see the animation X then it stop. then i check it again and it was powered off.

so i charge it for 2hrs. and try to power it back on i see only the X

please can someone help me with this. this is my first android phone...

i try booting by pressing trackball + power and i see this

Nexusone PVT Ship s-on

HBOOT-0.35.0017
    MICROP-0c15
    Touch Panel-SYNT0103
    RADIO-5.08.00.04
    Jun 14 2010, 12.02.27

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Very strange, was it marked as used?

Anyway try holding down the vol- button while powering on see if you see a screen with 3 skateboarding androids if you do then you should be able to get android to boot pretty simply.

to get out of there give it a second it will do a little check then you can use the volume rocker to navigate go to fastboot select with power button fastboot looks allot like the screen you were just in, once in fastboot use the volume rocker to navigate to power off so you can turn if off.

nope it said new. i can get the white screen but i go to fast boot then power off. whats the point of that?

It was just to see if you could boot into bootloader or if that was corrupted along with the system.

Download this file http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31690913/and...ase_signed.zip rename it passimg.zip (if your on windows just passimg because the extensions are hidden by default) then place it on the root of the SD card (not in any folders) then boot into bootloader (hold vol- when powering up) and when the little check it will start loading a little blue bar on the side when that's done it will ask you if you want to apply the passimg file press volume up for yes then it will flash and you should be fine after.

If your wondering what you just did, you took a Google signed shipment image and flashed it to your phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links