Nexus one isnt booting and power button isnt working!

This is a discussion on Nexus one isnt booting and power button isnt working! within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; hello, My nexus one is not booting, it freezes on the x animation! i want to make a recovery for it. The problem is the ...

Thread: Nexus one isnt booting and power button isnt working!

Nexus one isnt booting and power button isnt working!

hello,

My nexus one is not booting, it freezes on the x animation! i want to make a recovery for it.

The problem is the power button is not working at all. So when i want to access the boot loader I connect it to the charger then i take off the battery 2 or 3 times while holding the trackball.

The phone boots up on the boot loader mode. but when I select recovery using vol down, I cant choose it since the power button is not working at all!!

If there is a way to access the recovery my problem will be solved!!

any ideas people??

thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Is your bootloader unlocked? (If there is an unlocked padlock on the :nexusx: screen then it is).

Yes it is unlocked. It was running CM7 and was perfect. So, I made a backup of it, then I upgraded it using the rom manager. After the the upgrade my phone restarted and didnt pass the X animation.

Im not sure if this will help or not:
    nexus one pvt ship S-ON
    HBOOT-0.35.0017

Cheers!

Ok since it's unlocked try booting into fastboot (hold trackball while powering up) then connect to a computer that has the sdk installed open a cmd prompt and navigate to the directory with fastboot then type "fastboot reboot recovery".

If that doesn't work then you'll have to download a recovery like Amon Ra and put it in the same directory as fastboot and type "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" (where "recovery.img" is the name of the recover file you downloaded) then "fastboot boot recovery.img" (same deal).

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links