My nexus one is dead

This is a discussion on My nexus one is dead within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, Need help in fixing my nexus one. Yesterday my phone got hung, i used power button to shutdown, but it was not responding to ...

Thread: My nexus one is dead

My nexus one is dead

Hi,

Need help in fixing my nexus one.

Yesterday my phone got hung, i used power button to shutdown, but it was not responding to power button, so i removed the battery and put it back. After that my phone is not booting (Not showing any screen), even if i put it for charging, it is not switching charging LED.

I took fully charged battery from my friend and tried replacing it in my phone, still no luck.

I'm in INDIA and i bought this phone from USA, please advice me what needs to be done. We have HTC service centers in INDIA, but Nexus one model is not there in INDIA.

Thanks
    Sathya

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Since the charging light doesn't come on that seems like hardware to me but I would plug in the charger then pull the battery then put it back in and repeat until you see the :nexusx: this could take many tries.

i did this more than 50 times, no luck

Quote Originally Posted by hssathya View Post
    i did this more than 50 times, no luck
    Confirming DUDE's feedback, It takes me the right sync between pulling off the battery and the charger on, wait 5 secs to put the battery back on and wait until it shakes and then "X" animation. Usually it takes 3 to 5 times for me to get it at the right time, when I play too much with it, it becomes unresponsive. Otherwise make sure the charger isn't failing either.. Or worse case scenario, it's a hardware failure...

[BTW Hi DUDE]

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links