Complicated Boot Issue.

This is a discussion on Complicated Boot Issue. within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; So, a customer gave me their nexus one today. He didn't know how to get it fixed so he let me have it. There are ...

Thread: Complicated Boot Issue.

Complicated Boot Issue.

So, a customer gave me their nexus one today. He didn't know how to get it fixed so he let me have it. There are a couple of issues with the phone.

1. The top power on button is not even there anymore.
    --->I got the phone to power on while having it plugged in and pulling battery and re-inserting it.

2. It boots to the "X" screen but doesn't go anywhere.
    --->I can get into recovery.

3. When i get into recovery to do a master reset i am not able to press the power button because there isn't any button, and when i press the button that's still inside there is no response, the trackball does no good either -__-.

I'm thinking if i somehow am able to flash a .nbh file from the sdcard i can somehow master reset the phone that way.

--->If i can't find any options i'm thinking of buying a top power button and dissecting the phone to try and install a new button.

What do you all think? Any response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I would try the passimg method to see if that fixes it if that doesn't I wouldn't even bother trying to replace the power button because it has another hardware problem two so I would send it in to htc and get it fixed.

Instructions for passimg method http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...html#post98568

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links