Advice on repaired Nexus One

This is a discussion on Advice on repaired Nexus One within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I recently bought Nexus One from a importer as it was not launched in India then using it after a month, I accidently dropped it ...

Thread: Advice on repaired Nexus One

Advice on repaired Nexus One

I recently bought Nexus One from a importer as it was not launched in India then using it after a month, I accidently dropped it by just 2 feet and that too in the original case. Since that drop, its light sensor stopped working and camera too. The flash flashes itself time to time. I tried to refresh it but of no use.

Then I got it checked at HTC service centre but they seemed dumb and as it was not in warranty so they asked for a very high charges for checking same. I got it repaired from Asian electronics who are very good in repairing worldwide mobiles. They told me that its display wire is damaged and they changed it and its working fine.

Now, I just need to know if it is worthful to keep this mobile or should I sell it ? I don't want that again i drop it and again i get it repaired.

Please help

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

FWIW, mine is over 2 years old and still going strong with several drops along the way. I keep it in a Seidio Surface case most all the time, but one or two of the drops were uncased. All things considered, I still think the N1 is one of the best made, sturdiest phones ever available with Android!

thanks WERA689, it seems i got the wrong piece

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links