Not Charging, Battery issue?

This is a discussion on Not Charging, Battery issue? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Has this happened to you? Has been on the charger all night and in morning, light is still orange. Wake phone up and its message ...

Thread: Not Charging, Battery issue?

Not Charging, Battery issue?

Has this happened to you? Has been on the charger all night and in morning, light is still orange. Wake phone up and its message saying to "charge" is displayed and battery indicator is red. Have pulled battery, and rebooted and still won't charge. Is the battery shot? Is it something else?

Thanks
    Nexus One- 2.3.6 GingerBread GRK39F- w/ Lexar 32gb CL.10

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sound's like a hardware problem to me but if anything was going to work it would be passimg http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...html#post98568

Extremely weird. The dock has a habit of not making a good connection sometimes, almost like its warped or something( I have 2 and same with both) and it won't line up pins with phone. I might have to slip something between back of phone and dock like a paper clip in order to prop up the phone in alignment so that it charges. Yesterday though I had an orange light which to me indicates its plugged in and getting charged, but nope not the case. It wasn't till I unplugged the dock and just plugged right into the phone that it started to show a recharge while I was waiting on reply to this post. Its fully charged now.
    This phone isn't rooted and the OS has been working fine and wouldn't suspect that full factory reset would be necessary although not an impossibility. Lets just say I don't want to have to do that.
    If it happens again and more frequently, I will most likely get another phone.
    Nexus One- 2.3.6 GingerBread GRK39F- w/ Lexar 32gb CL.10

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links