Phone wont work with SIM card

This is a discussion on Phone wont work with SIM card within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I bought a Nexus One from some dude on craigslist and it is unlocked. The phone works fine without a simcard in it but whenever ...

Thread: Phone wont work with SIM card

Phone wont work with SIM card

I bought a Nexus One from some dude on craigslist and it is unlocked. The phone works fine without a simcard in it but whenever i put my sim card in it, it would run for a short period of time and it will then go to a screen with a colorful "x" and an unlock icon and it wont get out of it. Im new to all this unlocking stuff and i just wanna know how can i get my phone to work properly with my SIM card?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You are getting stuck on the boot screen. That sounds like a hardware issue. Did you try it with a sim card before you bought it? I had an issue similar to this when I got my phone wet. Wifi worked fine, apps and everything else worked but no sim cards would work. It would either reboot and stay on the boot screen or it would refuse to connect to the phone network. I finally got the thing to stop rebooting but the phone network portion was completely dead. I ended up sending it in to HTC for repair. Cost about $170 to replace the motherboard. I suspect you were conned. Return it and get your money back. If you can't, you basically have an nice ipod unless you spend the $$ to get it fixed. Sorry.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links