LED Notification Light Stays on

This is a discussion on LED Notification Light Stays on within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; This just happened a few days ago. The LED Notification light came on in a pale red color and won't turn off on my N1 ...

Thread: LED Notification Light Stays on

LED Notification Light Stays on

This just happened a few days ago. The LED Notification light came on in a pale red color and won't turn off on my N1 running CM7 nightlies.

I suspect a hardware problem since I restored an older ROM backup from before this problem started and the light still stays on with that. In fact, the light comes on as soon as the power button is activated, before the OS even begins to load. Running LED Color Test, I was unable to get the LED to change color

I'm not sure of the internals, but I have a broken screen N1 for parts. Is it possible to swap out the LED module or is it going to take some smoke and solder (and not worth it)?

Otherwise the phone still functions just fine.

Thanks for any feedback.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have read that it could be moisture related and may need taken apart and dried out. Did it get wet, sweat, steam room etc.

Maybe some googling--
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Thanks for that. It was in my pocket during a big rainstorm last weekend, but the light came on a day before that. I'll see what I can do to dry it out.

Must of had a weather sensor and was letting you know it was going to rain--

Hope you get it working!
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links