nexus one video camera reboot problem help!!!!

This is a discussion on nexus one video camera reboot problem help!!!! within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; hi everyone this is my first post and i know that there is already a similar post but i don't find it helpful, i buy ...

Thread: nexus one video camera reboot problem help!!!!

nexus one video camera reboot problem help!!!!

hi everyone this is my first post and i know that there is already a similar post but i don't find it helpful, i buy a used nexus one at amazon it was rooted and had froyo works fine the only problem was that the cam recorder doesnt work instead the phone reboot every time that i try to used,

i update my phone to cyanogenmod 7 but i still got the same problem, now i read in this pages that the problem is the radio image i try to update the radio with rom manager backup but it give me an error and i really don't know how to use the sdk (i am still a noob in this)

So can anyone tell me what is the problem and how to solve, and please explain it to me step by step

im using:
    android version 2.3.3
    basaband version: 32.24.00.22u_4.03.00.21_2
    kernel version: 2.6.37.4- cyanogenmod-01220'g4448592
    mod version cyanogenMod-7.0.2.1-n1
    buid number GRI40

I will appreciate any help

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

nobady can help me?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links