phone randomly reboots throughout the day!!!

This is a discussion on phone randomly reboots throughout the day!!! within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello all! My Nexus One keeps rebooting throughout the day. sometimes it will reboot 2 times within a half hour sometimes it will run for ...

Thread: phone randomly reboots throughout the day!!!

phone randomly reboots throughout the day!!!

Hello all!
    My Nexus One keeps rebooting throughout the day. sometimes it will reboot 2 times within a half hour sometimes it will run for 20 hours before automatically rebooting.

I had the same issue about 5 months ago. Someone (on here) recommended to me that I get a new sim card (free) from T-mobile. So I called up TMobile, told them the problem, and they reluctantly sent me a free sim card.

As soon as I got off the phone with them I didn't have any other issues with the rebooting. I didn't install the new sim card.

Lately it has gotten much worse and reboots often. Incidently, Tmobile sent me the wrong sim card.
    Does anyone have any other ideas to try? -This is very frustrating!!!
    -Please help!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Moved post to Nexus 1 Tech Issues.

I get the same issue. I have tried uninstalling & reinstalling apps with no success. Anyone know of a good logging app? Something where I can see what the error is that is causing the reboot?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links