Please help!!Nexus one not booting up!

This is a discussion on Please help!!Nexus one not booting up! within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; my n1 was not rooted and was running the latest vers of 2.3.6 when it locked up. It is stuck on the x logo all ...

Thread: Please help!!Nexus one not booting up!

Please help!!Nexus one not booting up!

my n1 was not rooted and was running the latest vers of 2.3.6 when it locked up. It is stuck on the x logo all the time. the only time I can get rid of the x symbol is to pull the battery, but as soon as I put it back in it vibrates like it is starting up and just stays on the x.
    I also get no charging indicator when it is plugged into an outlet. I can get to the screen with the 3 skateboarding androids, but can not seem to navigate the menu!!

before it got permanantly stuck on x it got to the home screen and froze.
    then got to the charging x and froze,now it is just stuck on the x.....

any ideas?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

So I followed the steps and did the PASSIMG.ZIP procedure I learned from reading other posts. Everything worked fine and it asked if you would like to reboot at end of procedure pressed volume up for yes and it rebooted but still stuck on x screen,any ideas

CPU or NAND FLASH might have some problems or motherboard but hopefully not.You can send it to a phones repairing shop for a JTAG repair.Good luck

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Iv had this problem. Performing a factory reset fixed it for me.

how you perform a factory reset:
    With the phone off, hold the Volume Down button and press and release the Powerbutton.You'll boot into the menu you see above with the little skateboard guys. Select Clear Storage from the list by pressing the Volume Down button.Press the Power button, and confirm by pressing Volume Up.Sit back while your phone reboots in its virgin state.

This will wipe all your data (not sd card) but once it boots up you should be able to sync it with google to get your contacts etc back

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links