Nexus One won't work

This is a discussion on Nexus One won't work within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; As title says, this is the best I get.. Sometimes it won't even do this unless I put it in the fridge. I left it ...

Thread: Nexus One won't work

Nexus One won't work

As title says, this is the best I get.. Sometimes it won't even do this unless I put it in the fridge.

I left it charging then in my sleep knocked over my heater and i woke up to it still charging but off (it shut down from overheating)

USB to computer says device not recognized, the device has malfunctioned (something along those lines)

Running the latest CyanogenMod (not icecream sandwich if that has been released yet i havent checked) and when I go into the bootloader and try and do restore it loads up with the boot X but clockwork mod doesnt show up or anything.. just the X...

:'( my poor baby

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i took it completely apart and looked for visible burns or damage but couldnt find anything at all.. no sign of melting or shorts/burns

what did you find out

never saw that before

reminds of color bars on an old crt tv

would assume it is hardware--overheated chip, etc
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

i figured out its the bottom part of the motherboard. so i bought another nexus one off craigslist today, he said the digitizer was broken.. paid for it brought it home, switched the digitizer, guess what? he lied and scammed me, and this one ALSO HAS A PROBLEM WITH THE BOTTOM MOTHERBOARD PIECE

so i now have 2 fully functional nexus ones with ONLY the bottom part of the motherboard not working!!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links