My Nexus 1 Wont Power on at all :(

This is a discussion on My Nexus 1 Wont Power on at all :( within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; So I had my N1 in my purse, and when I took it out to make a phone call it was just a black screen ...

Thread: My Nexus 1 Wont Power on at all :(

Unhappy My Nexus 1 Wont Power on at all :(

So I had my N1 in my purse, and when I took it out to make a phone call it was just a black screen so I thought it might have somehow shut off. So I try turning it on and it wouldn't go on at all, pulled battery out and placed it back in and nothing. So when I got home I connected it to the wall charger and nothing the charging light wont even come on! and then connected it to usb and nothing still! Did my phone just break out of nowhere? I am really mad, like first the power button stops working which I'm sure this has happened to many and now my phone seems to be just dead. No charging light nothing!
    Anyone that knows what might have happened or can help?

Thanks in advance!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

While the phone is plugged into the wall charger try taking out in replacing the battery several times and watch for it to turn on
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by johnny cizzle View Post
    While the phone is plugged into the wall charger try taking out in replacing the battery several times and watch for it to turn on

I tried that, and nothing!
    Do you think it might just be completely dead and hopeless?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links