nexus one huge problem

This is a discussion on nexus one huge problem within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey guys I'm new here and I've been searching around the internet for a couple of days and I'm not able to find a solution ...

Thread: nexus one huge problem

Unhappy nexus one huge problem

Hey guys I'm new here and I've been searching around the internet for a couple of days and I'm not able to find a solution to my problem and I would greatly appreciate it if someone were to help me.

I recently got a used nexus one and I don't know the previous owner and here the big issue, the phone has the faulty power button so I cant use that, the battery trick used to turn on the phone barely works like 2 out of 50 times. The phone isn't in usb debugging mode, There is a pattern lock at the main screen which I can't bypass and I don't know the persons gmail account and password.

So basically I have all the worst case scenarios, can anyone please help me with this problem?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

your story sounds fishy or a very stupid acquisition on your part

either way doubt someone will help you bypass some else's security code
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

The previous owner gave it away because the power button stopped working, I somewhat got it to boot up but its stuck at the lock screen, is there a way root it?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links