50% of my mobile's battery is gone by only leaving it stand-by for 19 hours?

This is a discussion on 50% of my mobile's battery is gone by only leaving it stand-by for 19 hours? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have a HTC Google Nexus One. I don't know what's with it lately. That it can't even stay not even 2 days straight. It's ...

Thread: 50% of my mobile's battery is gone by only leaving it stand-by for 19 hours?

50% of my mobile's battery is gone by only leaving it stand-by for 19 hours?

I have a HTC Google Nexus One.
    I don't know what's with it lately. That it can't even stay not even 2 days straight.
    It's really weird. I haven't even used it and the battery just keeps draining.
    I made sure the wi-fi wasn't on or anything else that could exhaust the battery.
    But still.. I wasn't even using the phone, it's not possible for it to lose that much battery in such a short period of time. I have checked all the wireless connections and they're all off!
    It's crazy!
    I have no idea why?!
    Can anyone help me please?
    Notice: just before i started writing this post the battery was 40% and after 1-2 minutes I checked back on the phone and it went down to 39%. It's stand-by (sleep mode) So the screen isn't working and its still draining a lot of battery.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Is your Nexus One rooted and/or on a custom ROM?
    Nexus One (Bricked) SOLD
    Nook Color (CM9 KANGS) SOLD
    iPod Touch 2G (Jailbroken w/ GreenPoison) SOLD
    Samsung Vibrant (CM10 Nightlies) SOLD
    HTC Sensation 4G (CM10 Kangs) SOLD
    Nexus S (i9020T) (CM10 Nightlies)
    Playstation Vita PCH 1004 (STOCK FW)
    Nexus 7 (CM10 Nightlies)
    Nexus 4: SOON!
    #team OG
    #team NEXUS
    #team GALAXYS