internal storage

This is a discussion on internal storage within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; omg i`m so sic of this!!! ive had my N1 since they came out and i still love my phone but the internal storage WTF, ...

Thread: internal storage

internal storage

omg i`m so sic of this!!! ive had my N1 since they came out and i still love my phone but the internal storage WTF, i have maybe 10 apps and all of which are on the sd card, i clear all my browser history cache and cookies youtube cookies history cache whatever i`m clearing everthing out but i`m still down to 12 mb and it is running as you would expect it to with such low storage... ****ty and faulty.

what do i do!? i really love my phone and don`t want to ditch it because of "one" issue

there just has to be something i`m not doing, when i did a search on here aboyt similar issues i see people talking about how they have hundreds of apps and are just starting to notice issues i barely have 10!!!

help please!!!!

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Download "DiskUsage" app, install and check what's taking up APP STORAGE space.

Are you running facebook app? Delete the data for that if so, I'd even uninstall all updates for it. Do not resign in and set up. See how much space that gained. Use the mobile browser version of facebook, not the app.

Same may go for many like "apps" (google+, etc

Apps like Google music, Google maps, adobe flash, are likely app space suckers. Also go check email if you have it setup ( not Gmail). Del all emails from inbox, sent, trash from email accounts in the nexus one built in email app.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links