So a few days ago my Nexus one completely froze up and i had to take out the battery, when i turned it back on there were some weird things when it booted up. google play, maps, gmail and a few apps did no longer work and automatically shut down as well as all of my txt messages had dissapeared, but there was no less space on the internal drive. From here on it continued to freeze up and have seizures, this time not getting past the boot screen X flashing. So i put it into recovery mode and did a hard reset, only to have it come up with only 54mb of storage on the internal drive (automatically after the hard reset). i installed some apps and went on with my day until it again froze, this time i had to reset it it came up after the reset with 24mb space. every time i reset the phone it decreased the amount of internal space avaliable until when i finally booted the phone up and it had 3mb, which then froze and when it came up was unable to even get past the "press the android guy" stage. now it cant even get there. when i try and do a factory reset it tells me.
E: can't open /cache.recovery/log
E: can't open /cache.recovery/log.last
E: not enough space

Idk what happened or what to do ...
i hope im not completely screwed here....