Help! Serious Issue - pre-release nexus one dropped it's ROM

This is a discussion on Help! Serious Issue - pre-release nexus one dropped it's ROM within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'm testing a nexus one a friend trusted with me, and after doing a privacy reset on it to remove his data, the phone will ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help! Serious Issue - pre-release nexus one dropped it's ROM

Exclamation Help! Serious Issue - pre-release nexus one dropped it's ROM

I'm testing a nexus one a friend trusted with me, and after doing a privacy reset on it to remove his data, the phone will not boot. It seems like the rom is missing. All the phone does is display three androids on skateboards.

Can anyone provide me with the ROM for my phone?

Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Unlikely at this point, as nobody has one in the wild yet. Maybe your buddy can help...IF you can face him. :D

4Nines
    Dang man I wished I could help, but I haven't been fortunate enough to even see one in person yet

JimMariner
    Sounds like someone needs to do some serious apologizing to his friend and beg for their help. Cause as ADMIN & Wera Said, Ain't none of them in the wild yet. And very little it known about what makes them tick, beep or ring.

Keep us updated on how it all turns out for you !!!!

Good Luck !

4Nines
    I know you're probably scrambling around, but is there anyway that you can get us some pics of it and any info that we might not know?

Maybe this would help us get some members that would be able to help you out

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by nexus_one View Post
    I'm testing a nexus one a friend trusted with me, and after doing a privacy reset on it to remove his data, the phone will not boot. It seems like the rom is missing. All the phone does is display three androids on skateboards.

Can anyone provide me with the ROM for my phone?

Thanks!
    How about getting us some good high quality pictures of the phone as well

there is a ROm dump somewhere. i will look around for it. They ported 2.1 to the Droid using it. Look over at our sister site. Droidforums.net I think in the hacks section you may find a way to get the OS fixed

Here is a link to the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Miami1683 View Post
    there is a ROm dump somewhere. i will look around for it. They ported 2.1 to the Droid using it. Look over at our sister site. Droidforums.net I think in the hacks section you may find a way to get the OS fixed

You rock over here to Miami! I hope the O.P. gets his phone fixed so he doesn't have any 'splainin' to his friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600Rider View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami1683 View Post

You rock over here to Miami! I hope the O.P. gets his phone fixed so he doesn't have any 'splainin' to his friend.
    Thanks we try to keep our members happy. I also am wondering what happend to the OP and the device

I'm calling BS on the op

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links