Nexus One Low Speaker Volume?

This is a discussion on Nexus One Low Speaker Volume? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I noticed my the speaker to be very low. But so was my 3gs when i first got it. But after some tweaks its really ...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Low Speaker Volume?

I noticed my the speaker to be very low. But so was my 3gs when i first got it. But after some tweaks its really loud. Hopefully there will be and update to raise the volume cause im deaf lol.

Do you remember the tweaks you ended up doing ? tks

I did upgrade tweaks on the iPhone. Nothing yet on the And.

Anybody know if L.V.H 2.2 supports the nexus?

Quote Originally Posted by terryd66 View Post
    I did notice the N1 speaker isn't that good. I've already missed 5 calls because I couldn't hear the ring and the volume is at max. I tried using the handsfree which isn't good at all. I also have the motorola milestone and compared them side by side using handsfree and the milestone is alot better. I'll be patient and see how things go over the next week with the N1.
    I've got the same problem: I've missed several calls too (had 5+ in a row missed). I hope there's some sort of fix to boost the volume, even if it's distorted.

i keep mine in the case it came with cuz i dont wanna get scratches and i have custom ringtones...i can barely here it when in my pocket....really really low...my old samsund omnia was so loud when it came to ringing...

Nexus One Low Volume.

Hi,
    I am new posting here I got my nexus on Friday and I love it! There is only one thing that does bother me and wondering if it's normal and what to do about it.
    This phone's ringer and notification volume is SOOOOOO low and coming from an iPhone and then had the Moto DRIOD the volume on this phone seems anemic. Is this normal? Also the speaker phone volume is low as well and if i turn it up to full volume it starts making a crackling sound and sounds distorted.
    everything else seems fine on the phone but the volume level is somewhat disappointing.
    Anybody else has this issue?
    Thank You.

I can fix the volume, no problem. But its the rooting process that is stopping me from doing it. Until they can find a way to fix the fact that you can't lock it again, i wont be doing much "modding" till then.
    Microsoft Product Adviser
    :nexusx:Android Developer

Quote Originally Posted by serialtoon View Post
    I can fix the volume, no problem. But its the rooting process that is stopping me from doing it. Until they can find a way to fix the fact that you can't lock it again, i wont be doing much "modding" till then.
    So the only way to fix the volume problem is by rooting the Nexus?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links