Nexus One Low Speaker Volume?

This is a discussion on Nexus One Low Speaker Volume? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; well i hope their will be a fix soon as this $600.00 phone should be a super phone not for just speed but everything in ...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Low Speaker Volume?

well i hope their will be a fix soon as this $600.00 phone should be a super phone not for just speed but everything in between like LOUDER i can barely here it when it is in my pocket. dam my MT3G is louder then this N1..:nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by loefflerm View Post
    well i hope their will be a fix soon as this $600.00 phone should be a super phone not for just speed but everything in between like LOUDER i can barely here it when it is in my pocket. dam my MT3G is louder then this N1..:nexusx:
    You can hear it if is sitting on the desk in a library. If you live in the city such as Tokyo,Taipei,Hong-Kong,London,New York or any other big city and the thing is in your pocket then you will never hear that Fuc*er ring! I just got up this morning and saw I had 3 missed calls from a friend of mine that had called me last night.

You should hear the Nokia N95 8Gb ring! A phone should come with a loud enough volume that allows you to turn it down in the event that you find the ringer volume too loud and not a ringer volume that even when turned to max can not be heard.

Quote Originally Posted by americanexpat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by loefflerm View Post
    You can hear it if is sitting on the desk in a library. If you live in the city such as Tokyo,Taipei,Hong-Kong,London,New York or any other big city and the thing is in your pocket then you will never hear that Fuc*er ring! I just got up this morning and saw I had 3 missed calls from a friend of mine that had called me last night.

You should hear the Nokia N95 8Gb ring! A phone should come with a loud enough volume that allows you to turn it down in the event that you find the ringer volume too loud and not a ringer volume that even when turned to max can not be heard.
    hear hear
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Your own LOUD custom ringtone will fix this.
    People would rather ***** about it than take action. Personnaly, I think the ring and alarm volume is fine. The guys that seem to be amazed they miss calls while keeping their phone wrapped inside a neoprene glove and then again inside their pant pocket - you can't fix stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    People would rather ***** about it than take action. Personnaly, I think the ring and alarm volume is fine. The guys that seem to be amazed they miss calls while keeping their phone wrapped inside a neoprene glove and then again inside their pant pocket - you can't fix stupid.
    They should hang it around their neck like a necklace or hold it in their hands all day long.

I tried a few but volume sounded pretty much the same. What custom ringtone did you use that made it LOUD?

Its not that bad , if you go into your sound settings and crank the volume up it will help greatly and set the phone to ring and vibrate i never miss a call , but for the best sound i've heard was form the motorola cliq it has such a clear sound on voice speaker or music very clear the cliq is also a andriod phone sold by T-moble

um.. are you kidding me.. its loud.. mayb you have bad audio quality on w/e you're using..

Quote Originally Posted by americanexpat View Post

i agree... it's definitely not as loud as a nokia n95 8gb speaker... I should know this coz I owned it too... the reason for this is because the speaker in the N1 are not stereo speakers like the one that's in the N95 8gb. personally Google or HTC however should've made it with stereo speakers to begin with but I can't complain much since the unit was way less than the amount that I paid for the N95 8gb. owners should've seen this from the specs of the unit prior to purchasing the phone.

it might also be the location of the speakers that's causing the sound to seem muffled. Google or HTC should've put the speaker location on the side of the phone though instead of the back so it'll lessen the chance of the hole being covered up.

then... other ppl might say it's probably because of the sleeve/case that's why you can't hear the sound too well... in my opinion, the case/sleeve has nothin' to do with it coz with the N95 8gb... I had it in the case 24/7 and even inside the center console of the car... and I could still hear the phone ringing whenever I had a call... and that's with the phone inside the case... inside the center console... and my music blasting in the car.

so all in all... like I said in the very beginning... it's the type of speakers used in the unit that's why it's not too loud compared to other phones out there. hopefully Google can fix this though thru an OTA update so that our phones will be better than what it already is. =)

This thread is relevant to my interests.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links