Audio not working in vehicle bluetooth

This is a discussion on Audio not working in vehicle bluetooth within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have a 2010 Infiniti QX56. The phone pairs fine but when i try to download my contacts is says download failed. i have tried ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Audio not working in vehicle bluetooth

Problem Downloading Phonebook

I have a 2010 Infiniti QX56. The phone pairs fine but when i try to download my contacts is says download failed. i have tried quite a few times but to no avail. has anyone had this problem, if so how did you resolve this issue. I would appreciate any help.

I'm still having this problem with my 2009 Nissan Xterra. What is it about this problem just happening with vehicle bluetooth systems? Are people having this problem with bluetooth headsets? I suggest everyone go to the link in post #8 and add on to the thread there so that HTC knows this is a larger problem.

Does anyone know if the firmware update fixes the bluetooth audio problem with uconnect systems?

updated yesterday to 2.1update1 and my Parrot Mki9100 has same problems: it drops BT connection all the time...

So I think Google didn't touch anything related to BT this time.

My problem is it pisses me off when i get in the car and my BT connects to ford sync the media player just starts playing! I have to pause it for it to stop. Wish i could stop it from launching.

Ok, so I have a half-ass work around. It works for me and maybe you too. First turn on your vehicle's bluetooth and wait for it to connect. At this point, a phone call won't work through the vehicle's speakers. Start a phone call to anyone, I called my voicemail. While the phone call is connected, shut off and turn on the vehicle's bluetooth. Once the bluetooth comes on again and connects to the N1, the audio will finally start coming through the speakers and the vehicle's microphone works as well. For me, the bluetooth continues to work even after leaving the vehicle and even the next day. The only problem is that if I shut off my N1, I have to start the whole process over again as if it forgets the vehicle's bluetooth. Unfortunately, I have to shut off my N1 every day. Hopefully this works for all of you.

As strange as this may sound, this actually worked for me. One problem for me was that there is no way to "turn off" the car's bluetooth. I had to walk out of range of the car's bluetooth. Also, on the next call I had to press the bluetooth button on the N1 to get the audio working through the speakers. After that both in-comming and out going calls worked as they should through the car's speakers.

Yeah I don't know how I came across that process but I'm glad I did. Fortunately, I can just kill the ignition to turn off the bluetooth. Google should be able to catch this in their next update. I hope this problem is even on their radar though.

Thanks fdor these ideas. I'll try, but I doubt if this will work on SIM Access Profile BT in-car systems.

TerD

Bluetooth workaround

I did try this, no luck. My N1 will not pair with the MB bluetooth unless a 16 character passcode ( delivered by the car bluetooth system) is entered. The Nexus one doesn't want to accept this ( always worked fine with my Nokia E series). I see that android developers have *****ed about this saying that the N1 will never be accepted as an enterprise device until sim access is built into the bluetooth. Just wonder if this functionality can be made into an additional app or if it needs to an integrated part of the android OS, whethe indeed the symbian version can be copied/migrated to android.

TerD

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links