Audio not working in vehicle bluetooth

This is a discussion on Audio not working in vehicle bluetooth within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'm not sure if this will help anybody but to start things off... what type of bluetooth/stereo systems are you guys using? are they the ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Audio not working in vehicle bluetooth

I'm not sure if this will help anybody but to start things off... what type of bluetooth/stereo systems are you guys using? are they the stock stereo system w/ bluetooth capabilities? or are they upgraded stereo deck units...? Coz as for me... I'm using a JVC deck non-oem unit w/ bluetooth capabilities and the N1 automatically connects to it [you just have to configure it that way] then the outgoing/incoming calls works just fine... the audio comes out of the car's stereo system and as for the mic... for some reason it still detects my voice input even though I don't have a separate mic hooked up to the deck unlike some other handsfree bluetooth car kits. I have no idea where the mic is... it's probably on the side of the deck... I don't know but back to the topic... the stereo receives the call in any of the sources [ie: if you're listening to a cd... the music will just stop and will let you know that there is a call...] but if you want to listen to the media from the phone... you have to change the source to "bluetooth" and the stereo will play whatever media is playing from the phone... [ie: pandora... navigation from google maps... your media from phone]... the "bluetooth" source is different from "aux" source. So yea... I don't know if this will help anybody with their problem but I just want to let you guys know how I'm able to make it work on my system. Hopefully you guys are able to find out how to make yours work. =)

In-car bluetooth

Thanks for you comments ,

This probably won't help those of us with rSAP ( Sim Access Profile)
    in our integrated car audio systems ( except to make us a little more frustrated at having to wait for a solution).

It's two months that I have the NI now and I am really missing this feature.

Is there anyone out here with Android developer experience to say whether this feature needs to be an external app, or if Google have to build this into the original OS? I suspect that if Google are planning an in-car docking system, rSAP may not be in their strategic interest.

TerD

Quote Originally Posted by ggrant3876 View Post
    Have a ford sync and it won't pair, there was an error during pairing. Very frustrating. Tried several times, almost get the code in then I get an error before it pairs. Never had a problem with the G1 or Behold II.
    I'm having the same problem, I can get 4 or 5 of the 6 digits of the PIN typed in before the keyboard goes away and I get an error message. Anyone else have this issue?

Code for Mercedes Bluetooth

Sim Access Profile on most European cars ( Audi, Merc, VW etc) requires a 16 digit code which worked fine on my Nokia E65. Once in,the car system recognises the phone and automatically pairs when you get in ( asks for your SIM 4 digit code to take over the phone functions as a server to the smartphone).

TerD

Quote Originally Posted by sikpnoi4u_2nvy View Post
    I'm using a JVC deck non-oem unit w/ bluetooth capabilities...
    Can you share the model? I'm thinking about replacing my stereo and I want to make sure I get something that is fully compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Can you share the model? I'm thinking about replacing my stereo and I want to make sure I get something that is fully compatible.
    it's the El Kameleon JVC KD AVX44... but there's actually a newer deck that came out after this.. which is the JVC KD AVX77... you should definitely look into this coz it's also a DVD player...

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    it's the El Kameleon JVC KD AVX44... but there's actually a newer deck that came out after this.. which is the JVC KD AVX77... you should definitely look into this coz it's also a DVD player...
    Thanks! Right now I've got the desktop dock in my glove box where I've run an extra cigarette lighter to power it and 3.5mm to RCA cable to my stereo for music! Hokey I know but hey, streaming BT to my stereo works flawlessly. No mic of course but the one on the phone does a decent job if it's quiet in the cab.

I am using my Nexus One with Fiat "Blue & Me" Software in my Fiat Linea. The phone syncs well and i am able to use all phone features through my steering control. However , i cant get the Video/ Audio playing on my Nexus One to play through my Car Speakers. Any help ????

Quote Originally Posted by auditd0rk View Post
    Same thing with my '10 Mazda 3. Phone works fine, but no audio when paying music.
    i have the 10 mazda3 as well and music on my N1 works with the car's stereo...you have to make sure you change the mode to BT Audio by either pressing the mode button on your steering wheel (i have controls on my steering wheel) until you get to "BT Audio" or, if you don't have controls on the steering wheel, press "aux" button located among the stereo buttons....the nav screen will display "BT Audio"....then you can hear the songs from your N1...

Mercedes Comand Bluetooth

Just to update my previous threads. I finally bought a ViseeO replacement bluetooth puck for my Merceded in-car system and it worked first time with the Nexus One. Now I have all of the steering wheel controls etc in a hands free environment.

Sound is not as clear as the original Mercedes SAP system, but for a fraction of the price at least I have a hands free phone system.

TerD

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links