Nexus One External Speaker Problem

This is a discussion on Nexus One External Speaker Problem within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Love the phone. Last night the external speaker was working great. But this morning it does not. I do not hear Pandora or any ringing/alerts ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One External Speaker Problem

Nexus One External Speaker Problem

Love the phone. Last night the external speaker was working great. But this morning it does not. I do not hear Pandora or any ringing/alerts when I receive a phone call or message. Anyone having issues with the external speaker?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm having the same problem. The handsfree and ringing are not that good in comparison to my motorola milestone. i've tested them side by side and there is no comparison. Milestone hands down

Update

So I had already tried adjusting volumes of both the media and ring sounds, muted them and adjusted to maximum sound to no affect. I powered down; powered up and that did not help. I even went to Privacy and reset to Factory Settings and that did not help. I still do not get any sound. I cannot think of anything else. I hate that I have to return it.

are you going to return it or go through warranty?

I find qualtiy of the speaker is not that great, could it be some wrong or its just normal.

I mulled over the weekend and decided I will be returning. I tried to contact Google and they have been non-responsive. It is becoming difficult even to try to figure out how to return without any live person/phone support. I sent an e-mail Friday and got no response. I sent a second one today (Monday).

Again, I really tried to like the phone but the speaker problem and the support are major factors in my decision to return.

I can't help but wonder if we're going to see more people decide to do this once the 'honeymoon' is over.

Since the SDK was released today why not wait a bit....People will start creating ROM's "OS with tweaks" that will be far superior compared to what you get from stock OS.

Good point Dallasfever. Google's support website is useless. I did go to HTC's website, called them and found their support staff helpful. As a result, I will exchange the phone instead of returning and give it another shot.

For those of you who had a hard time figuring out who to contact, this was helpful:

HTC - Nexus One Support and Repair

phone number: 888-216-4736

I read somewhere about an Android app that lets you "over-clock" your volume above 100%.
    I think your phone needs to be rooted, though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links