No e-mail notification sound?

This is a discussion on No e-mail notification sound? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Whenever I get an email, I don't hear any notification sound, so I went in and tried to edit the notification sounds in my settings..and ...

Thread: No e-mail notification sound?

No e-mail notification sound?

Whenever I get an email, I don't hear any notification sound, so I went in and tried to edit the notification sounds in my settings..and whenever i tap to preview a tone, it doesnt play! My sound is on and my volume is up all the way, anyone else having problems with this?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Any problems with sound from other apps?

Well, just woke up and the keyboard clicks are very very low, as well as whenever i select an icon, it makes a sound, just so low you cant hear it unless you put it up to your ear.

im having the same problem. i want it to vibrate and play my notification sound when i get a new text message but it wont do either of them. ive tried everything i can think of-even a factory reset but it STILL does it.

ideas?

It seems like you have a faulty device. If you can't set it to ring or vibrate, send it back and get it exchanged. I would...

its not that i cant make it do that...its just that sometimes it wont stay that way. i can set it on vibrate and it works fine for a while but then sometimes itll randomly stop vibrating at all and assume that i can see the glowing trackball from inside my pocket.

That seems like a SW issue. Hasn't happened to me yet. If it does, I will post it. Just in case, I think you should contact HTC to see if you need to take it back. You have 14 days to change it or it will go on warranty instead.

i think i *might* have figured it out. it seems like if you leave the message screen open and then turn the screen off when a new SMS comes in the phone treats it as if you had it on and were looking at the screen, but when you go back to the home screen and turn the phone off when a new SMS comes in it will vibrate normally.

can anyone confirm this?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links