Calling the keyboard as you txt

This is a discussion on Calling the keyboard as you txt within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Not sure if this is happening to anyone else, but whenever I'm creating a new message or replying to a message -- I click/tap in ...

Thread: Calling the keyboard as you txt

Calling the keyboard as you txt

Not sure if this is happening to anyone else, but whenever I'm creating a new message or replying to a message -- I click/tap in the text box with the intent to call the keyboard... I noticed that it's not 100% to come up when you click on the middle of of the text box; the workaround for me when this arises is to click to the left-half of the text box to call the keyboard... has anyone else experienced this?... thx...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I believe I have experienced this phenomenon.

My solution however has now become to just click the scroll wheel, that brings it up.

This might be a bug, because it only "breaks" like this after being on for sometime.

i tap just a little bit above...closer to the top line of the text entry area. works 99% of the time

thanks for the input on the other work-around guys... hopefully this gets addressed on the next version upgrade...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links