Saving a MMS photo

This is a discussion on Saving a MMS photo within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; A buddy of mine sent a photo via MMS as a test today, and I noticed that I cannot save the photo when I click ...

Thread: Saving a MMS photo

Saving a MMS photo

A buddy of mine sent a photo via MMS as a test today, and I noticed that I cannot save the photo when I click it to get it to show full size... I'll press and hold the photo when it's full sized and see the photo menus as if I opened Gallery appear for a split second, then disappear... the only way for me to save a photo from an MMS is to tap+hold on the photo when it's still in it's minimized state in the dialogue area... is this as designed... is anyone else experiencing this?... thx...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by enone View Post
    the only way for me to save a photo from an MMS is to tap+hold on the photo when it's still in it's minimized state in the dialogue area... is this as designed...

Yes, That is how it works....

ok thx....

Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by enone View Post
    the only way for me to save a photo from an MMS is to tap+hold on the photo when it's still in it's minimized state in the dialogue area... is this as designed...

Yes, That is how it works....

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links