Wifi Issue (rant)

This is a discussion on Wifi Issue (rant) within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Have a major issue with a wifi setting in my home, not only does it not work, however, I was on the phone with HTC ...

Thread: Wifi Issue (rant)

Wifi Issue (rant)

Have a major issue with a wifi setting in my home, not only does it not work, however, I was on the phone with HTC today for a couple hours in two separate calls. This particular home setting cannot be deleted in any way from the phone, I believe that when I set it up initially I used a bad SSID name---- we have tried hard resets including a reset with the SD card removed. In the middle of all this I was able to go travel to a wifi spot across town on an errand and it flys when it is connected. HTC will get back to me in 3-5 days... this is horrible, when I moved my att/bb I checked tmobile and I was "supposedly" in a great area... 1 bar in the front of the house and I have an office in my home--- this blows....I think the phone itself is corrupt/defective and HTC is not in any position to RMA a phone that has been engraved, tmobile told me to get in touch with google.....thanks Rant over

what do you experts think?

Shawnee

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've had nothing but problems also with everything with the n1. You should Google the amount of issues and complaints on the n1. I guess we all have buyers remorse that are complaining huh. I'm just glad I didn't sell my iPhone 3gs yet and I'm not now. Atleast till some fixses come out for the n1.

Issue is resolved, I found help through a senior tech at HTC.........we adjusted the Netgear router settings

Now the big question and most likely my misunderstanding, should the Wifi help eliminate the poor voice signal thru tmobile or am I just dreaming this up?
    in my home office -109db --- it is awful

Quote Originally Posted by shawnee View Post
    Issue is resolved, I found help through a senior tech at HTC.........we adjusted the Netgear router settings

Now the big question and most likely my misunderstanding, should the Wifi help eliminate the poor voice signal thru tmobile or am I just dreaming this up?
    in my home office -109db --- it is awful
    Wifi will not help Voice signal.....Unless your using something similar to the Verizon signal extender....

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links