I GOT IT! but questions...

This is a discussion on I GOT IT! but questions... within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I got my nexus one yesterday, charged it over night and been playing with it all day today...very carefully until my zagg shield arrives next ...

Thread: I GOT IT! but questions...

I GOT IT! but questions...

I got my nexus one yesterday, charged it over night and been playing with it all day today...very carefully until my zagg shield arrives next week.

I don't have my simcard yet for my tmobile because i am currently using verizon an still havn't switched over yet (my contract ends in february 10th).

But i've been on wifi downloading apps and whatnot. I noticed that on the Market, I can only browse through FREE apps. I don't see any paid apps anywhere...is there a setting that allows me to see all the apps available? or is this some kind of a bug? perhaps is this related to not having a simcard maybe? i don't know.

2ndly, I just have a general question for plans. I want to start using my nexus one ASAP but at the same time i want to save my current phone number. However, because I can't do that unless I wait until feb. 10th(which i def. don't want to do). is there a way so that I can use a temporary number til my verizon plan ends and switch my number over from verizon once my contract ends? If you're expert in this matter please let me know!

Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yes, go to a t-mobile store and get a prepaid card. You can actually get a Nokia prepaid phone right now with 150 min for 16 bucks (keep it as a backup). I sold my iPhone last week and have been using this $16 piece of crap for a week. Nexus one arrives Monday. Sim cards for prepaid work with and t-mobile phone and vice versa. I switched my simcard into a prepaid and it worked perfect.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links