Headphone sound noise when on the phone

This is a discussion on Headphone sound noise when on the phone within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Has anyone experienced the same problem? When listenning to music, the headphone sound quality is fine. However, when on the phone, the sound quality is ...

Thread: Headphone sound noise when on the phone

Headphone sound noise when on the phone

Has anyone experienced the same problem?

When listenning to music, the headphone sound quality is fine. However, when on the phone, the sound quality is so lousy, a lot of noise.

I bought a new pair of headbud to replace the original headphone. Still a lot of noise, though a little better.

Do I have to replace the phone, or is there anything I can do to make it sound better?

Please help. Thanks a lot.

----------------

Problem solved.

Called HTC. Was told to hold power button while taking off the battery and continue to hold it for 15 seconds to release statistics electricities.

Now the earbud sound quality is fine.

Hope this helps.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Do you hold the power button down while the phone is still on? Don't you have to push Power off off and then confirm the shutdown message ?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links