During call phone nonstop flickers

This is a discussion on During call phone nonstop flickers within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have the nexus one (obv) and everytime I am in a call my backlight will lightup and go out NONSTOP ... its lights up ...

Thread: During call phone nonstop flickers

During call phone nonstop flickers

I have the nexus one (obv) and everytime I am in a call my backlight will lightup and go out NONSTOP ... its lights up for about 1 second and goes out for about 4 or 5. This is quite annoying especially during emails when I need to press 7 or 9 to save/erase and it gives me a SPLIT second to hit the buttone when I can see it..... and when I set up google voice I have to put in the 2 number code and it doesnt even stay lit up enough for me to quick hit 09. What can I do ? Is this normal? I cant find a setting for this anywhere?!?!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

sounds like you might have a serious problem with the device

it does have a detection system which detects when someone's got the phone to their ear, and it shuts down the display

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links