Can't get my video files to play on Nexus One

This is a discussion on Can't get my video files to play on Nexus One within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; is anyone else having problems playing mp4 files they've uploaded to play on their Nexus One? i tried playing some TV shows that i converted ...

Thread: Can't get my video files to play on Nexus One

Unhappy Can't get my video files to play on Nexus One

is anyone else having problems playing mp4 files they've uploaded to play on their Nexus One?

i tried playing some TV shows that i converted from .avi to .mp4 format...i'm getting audio, but there's no video that appears. I also tried uploading TV shows that i downloaded from iTunes, but those wouldn't play at all. I've just been uploading them to the SD card in a folder i've marked "Videos".

What am i doing wrong? do i have to convert the files to a specific format/resolution to play on the Nexus One? or is there a certain way i should be uploading these to the SD card?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

This article could help you out, i just do it successfully. convert avi to MP4 with h.264, aac encoded.
    How to Convert and Play Videos to Google Nexus One Phone?

Have you tried any other player beside the stock app?

Twitter
    jaymcc820
    Is there a VLC app or equivalent that will play multiple codecs yet?

T&C
    Just had my Nexus for 2 weeks, a little playing around and got it to work fine.

#1 Need to convert it, used same software for iPhone.
    Not endorsing it just what I had before you can search for free converts.

Cucusoft DVD to ipod, the Best Converter for iPod,iPhone,Zune,DVD,PSP

#2 Once converted, put in a file, connect your phone, mount the SD card and then go the your tv/movie file and right click send to J drive and your good.

I down loaded a new video player (free ) called Video Player by Jeff Hamilton cleaner bigger skin.

Got 5 shows in standard card looking for 16G this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by echodex View Post
    is anyone else having problems playing mp4 files they've uploaded to play on their Nexus One?

i tried playing some TV shows that i converted from .avi to .mp4 format...i'm getting audio, but there's no video that appears. I also tried uploading TV shows that i downloaded from iTunes, but those wouldn't play at all. I've just been uploading them to the SD card in a folder i've marked "Videos".

What am i doing wrong? do i have to convert the files to a specific format/resolution to play on the Nexus One? or is there a certain way i should be uploading these to the SD card?

any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Check this site at hot downloads for tools and install GSpot or Avicodec and open the avi with one of them and you’re going to find out what type of file you have and what codecs you may need.Also Google players like VLC and Media Classic freewares and they use their own codecs.

P.S. Im used using Daniusoft Best video converter to convert .avi to other video foramt, asynchronism in video & Audio is rarely...

Smile

DVD Converter Ultimate ? Rip DVD\Convert Video\Burn Video to DVDMaybe wondershare dvd converter ultimate can help you. It's an all in one converting software combination, which supports video formats on Nexus One like MP4/3GP/AVC/AVI/MPEG-4. Hope it can upgrade quickly for a Nexus one customized output formats.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links