HOW TO Convert Any Video to Nexus One

This is a discussion on HOW TO Convert Any Video to Nexus One within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Miro Video Converter is a drag-and drop solution that's worked pretty well for me. Just pick your phone type, drag the video onto it, and ...

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: HOW TO Convert Any Video to Nexus One

Miro Video Converter is a drag-and drop solution that's worked pretty well for me.

Just pick your phone type, drag the video onto it, and hit "convert". Works on Windows and Mac.

Okay I had to change this post cause I think it's considered promoting warez. But Ithere are players out there that allows you to play without conversion. Just gotta search hard for it.
    I am using a beta version of it and its unbelievable on how smooth the playback is consistent 22fps playing RMVB, avi, divx...but as I said its still in beta.

Quote Originally Posted by safeplayer22 View Post
    Okay I had to change this post cause I think it's considered promoting warez. But Ithere are players out there that allows you to play without conversion. Just gotta search hard for it.
    I am using a beta version of it and its unbelievable on how smooth the playback is consistent 22fps playing RMVB, avi, divx...but as I said its still in beta.
    Good thing I saw that before it got chopped lol. Thanks for the info
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

So Miro does direct conversion from DVD iso which is nice to 'nexus one' format but the file is bigger than with handbrake. 1.1 GB vs 1.3 GB both are pretty big. I guess I was spoiled on my treo with 250 mb movies.

Once I've converted, and put them on m n1, where exactly do i find them to watch them? I dont know why this is boggling my mind so much

I just put full movies right in the SDcard directory. Unless you have a lot of small videos it is not going to clutter things up too much. If you have videos that you do not want showing up in the gallery, put them in a folder that begins with a . such as .films or something like that. Use Astro or your favorite file manager software to move them around.

Quote Originally Posted by HogFerg View Post
    Once I've converted, and put them on m n1, where exactly do i find them to watch them? I dont know why this is boggling my mind so much
    open Gallery, and they should appear in there. If they don't, they are in the wrong format.

Hi - am trying to use Format Factory to convert DVD to MP4 using the Nokia N97 and 800x480 settings advised in the threads here. Produces great MP4 movies on my laptop but when I transfer to N1 they seem to only get recognised as music files and no video shows. Any advice on more detailed settings or obvious mistakes welcome. Thanks in advance.

I would like to find a setting for handbrake that creates movies that play equally on a iPhone as well as my nexus. I don't have an iphone to play with. However it seems difficult or more complex in that the nexus seems to need anamorphic set to none in order to play movies that aren't stretched vertically.

How to put dvd to Nexus one ???

I just borrowed a dvd from my bro yesterday and it will back to its master today... I wonder that if it is possible to convert the dvd to my nexus one for watching?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links