No charging light, no way to turn it on

This is a discussion on No charging light, no way to turn it on within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey, I just got my phone about 2 hours ago and it worked fine for the first 30 minutes and then just turned off. I ...

Thread: No charging light, no way to turn it on

No charging light, no way to turn it on

Hey,

I just got my phone about 2 hours ago and it worked fine for the first 30 minutes and then just turned off. I had it plugged in to charge and was filling out the basic info to get to the google account and a popup came up that some process stopped responding and i had to force close. I was surprised at this cause it happened within the first 3 minutes of the phone being on for the first time ever. I set it down on the table to charge and came back after 30 minutes and it was off with no charging lights or anything. I touched the screen, buttons, and tried to turn on via the power button but it wouldnt turn on. Even after removing and replacing the battery countless times it wouldnt charge with either the usb or wall charger or turn on at all. Is this a known problem or just a bad phone?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I called HTC and they're sending me a replacement as the one I have is DOA.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links