Gold pins, bottom of the phone.

This is a discussion on Gold pins, bottom of the phone. within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; On the bottom of the Nexus One there are four holes. Two on each side of the USB slot. For me, only the first three ...

Thread: Gold pins, bottom of the phone.

Gold pins, bottom of the phone.

On the bottom of the Nexus One there are four holes. Two on each side of the USB slot. For me, only the first three (left to right) have gold pins in them, the fourth does not. Is this how it's supposed to be?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Rolyatkcinmai View Post
    On the bottom of the Nexus One there are four holes. Two on each side of the USB slot. For me, only the first three (left to right) have gold pins in them, the fourth does not. Is this how it's supposed to be?
    There is only supposed to be 3 total brass contact points there. They are for an up coming charging dock and car dock simular to what the Moto Droid has. The other "Open" hole is your microphone.
    MOTO DROID & :nexusx:NEXUS ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Spydaz View Post
    There is only supposed to be 3 total brass contact points there. They are for an up coming charging dock and car dock simular to what the Moto Droid has. The other "Open" hole is your microphone.
    damn, you beat me to it
    M_Woody's wallpaper pack.

I am a freelance/self-employed graphics designer, please take a look at my website www.m-woody.co.nr

200th post - 6th April, 2010.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh good, thanks guys. I was worried it had a defect.

Quote Originally Posted by M_Woody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spydaz View Post
    damn, you beat me to it
    LOL!!!!!!!:rofl3:
    MOTO DROID & :nexusx:NEXUS ONE

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links