Nexus One Camera Issue: Cloudy Red Blur in Middle

This is a discussion on Nexus One Camera Issue: Cloudy Red Blur in Middle within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by Spydaz Originally Posted by allyriane I'd have a fit and demand a new phone if mine did that. I took random photos ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Camera Issue: Cloudy Red Blur in Middle

Quote Originally Posted by Spydaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allyriane View Post
    I'd have a fit and demand a new phone if mine did that. I took random photos for the first time today and I think they look great. I did nothing special but point and click except in a couple I tried different white balance specifically the bar photos, the 3 across the river shots and the balcony shots. The one Husky dog shot is edited with an app called Pic Say Pro just to try changing the lighting and cropping. If you want to see my "normal" it's this album
    Look at photo 23 & 35.... Its there buddy... Sorry!
    LMAO it sure is. $560.00 ? They must be kidding me. Thanks for looking better than I did ha ha.

Essentially it's in most of the shots of the empty apartment with light behind you pretty much.

Damnit... Mine too.
    Rooted Nexus One

Nice Group! I honestly think that this has something too do with indoor lighting.. There will be a fix..
    MOTO DROID & :nexusx:NEXUS ONE

I compared mine to my wifes and mine has it while her's doesn't really... I also wonder if it has to do with the flash affecting the sensor overtime - so after a bunch of flash pics it'll affect it.
    Rooted Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
    I compared mine to my wifes and mine has it while her's doesn't really... I also wonder if it has to do with the flash affecting the sensor overtime - so after a bunch of flash pics it'll affect it.
    Possibly, All of my "Outside" photos with the N1 seemed to be fine.. No pinkish hue in the middle....

When pointing it at a light/white object, at first I see the red hue at the center of the screen.

But it eventually filters and focuses the colors and the red hue disappears..... I think it might be a problem with the auto-color not removing red hues of the camera?
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post
    When pointing it at a light/white object, at first I see the red hue at the center of the screen.

But it eventually filters and focuses the colors and the red hue disappears..... I think it might be a problem with the auto-color not removing red hues of the camera?
    I'm happy you said this. Yesterday I really wasn't paying attention to the viewer I was shooting photos cold so I could see the "worst" and was happy with the outcome.

Till someone pointed out my pink :rofl3:

But TODAY I am going back to that same empty apartment so I can recreate it and try a coupla things. While waiting for a soultion...

I put a trouble ticket in last night. Everyone should just so they get the point.

I'm happy you said this. Yesterday I really wasn't paying attention to the viewer I was shooting photos cold so I could see the "worst" and was happy with the outcome.

But TODAY I am going back to that same empty apartment so I can recreate it and try a coupla things. While waiting for a soultion...

I put a trouble ticket in last night. Everyone should just so they get the point.
    Where do you put in a trouble ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
    This may be the case, it makes sense. I mighta had the flash enabled when I didn't need to, but I'd think that the camera would know to not use it.

My first photos with pink were from a cold camera so it wouldn't be "overus"e or too much heat from flash...but maybe using flash at all in there. The room was dim, I thought but not really the sun was to my back.

Have to admit I didn't do a single thing during shooting or read anything I just shot photos and changed the white settings on three locations and the difference was significant when I did.

I'm going to shoot the very same photos again today a coupla different ways just because I'm a curious person. And prefer no pink lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Spydaz View Post

Where do you put in a trouble ticket?
    I called from here:

HTC - Nexus One Support and Repair

The first guy was awesome but I cut him off by mistake (sigh). He was fun saying Oh thats the BPB function. (blurry pink blob).

He even wanted to look at my photos etc.

The second guy was matter of fact but entirely professional.

They will email you an acknowledgment/response in about 24 hours he said. I asked for the ticket number he did NOT offer it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links